Administrative Assistant Job in Jackson, Michigan : MI
Looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs? See currently available Administrative Assistant job openings on administrative-assistant.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any administrative assistant job . We provide job resources for Administrative Assistant positions throughout the industry. administrative-assistant.jobs.net also provides Administrative Assistant jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Administrative Assistant by either city or state.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is a administrative assistant job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Administrative Assistant jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your administrative assistant job search on administrative-assistant.jobs.net today.
Administrative Assistant Job Description
- Project management document control and tracking Support and update Business Plan Development (BPD) visual management boards physically and electronically Supporting multiple project demands for multiple project managers Assistance with technical project closeout documentation in assembly, organizing, and follow-up Assist in presentation development for Project Management processes Other administrative or business tasks as needed.
- Working knowledge and use of MS Office programs & ndash; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Will provide assistance in presentation development using MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to perform standard to complex office tasks Ability to develop process maps and flow charts (Microsoft Viseo preferred).
- Experience tracking, maintaining and reporting on various inventories
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks Complex integration of conflicting calendar priorities
- 2+ years' experience as Administrative Assistant years' experience in
- 2+ specialized/functional area/discipline
- Experience using electronic calendaring to schedule meetings for many attendees.
- Experience with Engineering and Project Management (documents and practices preferred) Experience with continuous improvement methodology and visual management practices preferred.
Jackson Administrative Assistant Job
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- MS Office products (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Project management
- Business plan
To apply for this position and setup an interview with the client please click on apply and send in your resume along with your contact info. For any further queries please feel free to contact: