Administrative Assistant Job in Malvern, Pennsylvania : PA 19355
Looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs? See currently available Administrative Assistant job openings on administrative-assistant.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any administrative assistant job . We provide job resources for Administrative Assistant positions throughout the industry. administrative-assistant.jobs.net also provides Administrative Assistant jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Administrative Assistant by either city or state.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is a administrative assistant job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Administrative Assistant jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your administrative assistant job search on administrative-assistant.jobs.net today.
Administrative Assistant Job DescriptionWe are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. These activities include:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Malvern Administrative Assistant Job
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus