Administrative Assistant Job in Pennington, New Jersey : NJ 08534
Looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs? See currently available Administrative Assistant job openings on administrative-assistant.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any administrative assistant job . We provide job resources for Administrative Assistant positions throughout the industry. administrative-assistant.jobs.net also provides Administrative Assistant jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Administrative Assistant by either city or state.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is a administrative assistant job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Administrative Assistant jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your administrative assistant job search on administrative-assistant.jobs.net today.
Storage Engineer Job DescriptionStorage Engineer
- Responsible for managing a diverse range of NAS and SAN storage solutions that serve data to scientific research applications.
- Support of NetApp storage arrays running Clustered Data ONTAP.
- Support of object storage platforms.
- Scripting/programming with languages such as Perl, PowerShell, Ruby, python, Bourne shell, etc.
Pennington Administrative Assistant Job
Storage Engineer Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree is required.
- Must exhibit expert level experience supporting NetApp and/or Isilon storage arrays in complex environments required.
- Storage skills required.
- Understanding of NAS protocols (SMB/CIFS and NFS) required.
- Experience supporting blocks based storage and Fibre Channel SAN switches required.
- Knowledge of security models of POSIX and ACLs required.
- Familiarity with multipathing and other high availability configurations on server side required.
- Ability to troubleshoot storage related issues on both Linux and Windows platforms required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a contributor in a team environment required.
- Willingness and drive to learn new technologies and concepts required.
- Experience supporting and configuring Ethernet switches preferred.
- Experience with storage virtualization devices preferred.
- Experience working with virtualization technology such as VMWare and or KVM preferred.
- Experience with the transfer of data to/from cloud offerings such as AWS S3 preferred.
- Ability to design infrastructure solutions based on user/application owner input preferred.
- Experience with Cloud-NAS gateways such as Avere and/or Panzura preferred.
- Experience supporting NetApp E-Series (or similar) storage arrays preferred.
- Understanding of IP storage networking including VLAN tagging, subneting, routing and L2
- Unix and/or Windows system administration experience is a plus.
- Understanding of storage concepts such as global namespace, wide links/symbolic links, DFS, etc. is a plus.
- Active Directory experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with high performance computing environments is a plus.