Administrative Assistant Job in Henderson, Nevada : NV
Looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs? See currently available Administrative Assistant job openings on administrative-assistant.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any administrative assistant job . We provide job resources for Administrative Assistant positions throughout the industry. administrative-assistant.jobs.net also provides Administrative Assistant jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Administrative Assistant by either city or state.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is a administrative assistant job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Administrative Assistant jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your administrative assistant job search on administrative-assistant.jobs.net today.
Credit Analyst Job DescriptionCredit Analyst
- Accurately review new applications to identify potential credit/fraud risk and make judgmental lending decisions to approve applications while minimizing credit and fraud losses.
- Provide quality service to all customers (both internal and external).
- Responsible for judgmentally decisioning new credit card applications using company's lending philosophy.
- Analysts are required to assess credit/fraud risk on each application they decision.
- Makes outbound calls as necessary to develop additional information to facilitate final disposition of applications.
- Process inbound calls from customers and/or other company associates.
- Consistently meet performance standards set by the department.
- Contribute ideas and recommendations for process improvements to the department or company.
- Work on management approved projects that will improve efficiency.
- Identify trends/issues on a daily basis and bring to the attention of the management staff.
- Contribute to new hire and reoccurring education.
- Assist with user system testing and other special projects as assigned.
- Interact on a regular basis with several company credit departments.
- Determine applicants credit worthiness.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
Henderson Administrative Assistant Job
Credit Analyst Job Requirements
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP!!!
- College level education preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications preferred.