Administrative Assistant Job in Providence, Rhode Island : RI
Looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs? See currently available Administrative Assistant job openings on administrative-assistant.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any administrative assistant job . We provide job resources for Administrative Assistant positions throughout the industry. administrative-assistant.jobs.net also provides Administrative Assistant jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Administrative Assistant by either city or state.
administrative-assistant.jobs.net is a administrative assistant job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Administrative Assistant jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your administrative assistant job search on administrative-assistant.jobs.net today.
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Large Financial Institution in Providence, RI is looking for Administrative Assistants. We are looking for professional candidates with strong attention to detail. Experience in the Financial Services industry is highly preferred.
- Administrative Assistants greet customers and provide support to internal Financial Advisors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines and work standards
- Ability to be dynamic in role, and shift priorities as business needs arise
- Demonstrates strong process, guidelines, and product knowledge
- Ability to assist with customer escalations and related issues
- $16 - $21 / hr depending on experience
Great opportunity to “get your foot in the door" at one of the largest financial institutions in the world!
Providence Administrative Assistant Job
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors
- Arranges for transportation services, when needed
- Experience with Concur is preferred
- May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Experience supporting High Level Executives is recommended
- Able to use tact and judgement when handling confidential matters
- First point of contact for branch calls
- Second point of contact for Client Associate and Financial Advisor calls
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Pionear Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.